Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Vintage photoshoot aka Voodoo Vixen-ing

It's Saturday night and I'm stuck at home feeling a bit ill.  It's now when I just realised a new post on the blog was long overdue... It's been a crazy few months since the last entry but I'm determined to pick it up and give it a proper go again!

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure to join the great team of Voodoo Vixen at the photoshoot of their new collection.

As soon as I got to the studio, I jumped into hair and make up with lovely Claire, who did an amazing job on me, look!


Once I was done there, I went on to choose my outfit and, I must say, it was a tough job! So many amazing dresses, skirts, shirts, cardigans... I went a little crazy but ended up choosing the Lucille dress, which I found extremely comfortable to be in! Once I was all dressed, hair and make up done, I was ready for the shoot.

The photographer, Tom, was amazing and funny, which made it a whole lot easier for me! I still needed a bit of direction from him though...


And then, Tom started shooting and creating magic :)



The lovely people from Voodoo Vixen were so amazing through the whole shoot... Thank you!

Some more behind the scenes pics...




And, the first of the official pics was out on their fbook page!


You can find more info on Voodoo Vixen on their website or their facebook, be sure to check it out, all you vintage lovers!

· D ·

No comments: